Step One: The Basics of Islam
1. What does 'Islam' mean?
2. How does someone become a Muslim?
3. What is the Ka'ba?
4. How did Mohammed become a prophet?
5. What is the Quran?
Step Two: Compare Islam with Other Religions
1. How is Islam like Christianity and Judaism?
2. Do Islam and Christianity have different origins?
3. What does Islam teach about Jesus?
4. What similarities and differences does Islam have with other religions?
Step Three: Geography & The Muslim World
1. Approximately how much of the world's population is Muslim?
2. What country has the largest Muslim population?
3. In which country is the percentage of Muslims the highest?
4. How many Muslims are there in the United States?
Step Four: The Five Pillars of Islam
1. List the five pillars of Islam.
2. From where did the pillars originate?
3. Describe one of the pillars in detail.
4. Compare the five pillars with similar activities in other religions.